We know how hard it is to get going each year - new teachers and therapists, new routines, new children asking new questions. It can be overwhelming, frustrating and disappointing. We have been.... we ARE there right now, right there with you. I hope these ideas/tools will help you and your daughter move through these next few weeks a little smoother.
1. On Girl Power 2 Cure's Back-to-School page we have:
- a sample letter to send home to parents
- a sample school guide to put together for your daughter's team
- two simple games to play with her fellow classmates
2. Visit RettGirl.org! There is a "School Stuff" Tab plus dozens of ideas/tips/suggestions/recommendations from other Rett families.
Send in your ideas! We would love to share them with our families!
3. I would also like to share with you this 10-minute audio presentation of a few of our family's "Rett" stories. I call it my RESOLVE stories.
Have something you would like to share?
Email us, call us! Also, be sure to join our Facebook pages for Girl Power 2 Cure and Rett Girl.
GOOD LUCK! We hope you have a wonderful year! We want to be there for you every step of the way.